Am I able to use my HSA or FSA?

Yes, costs related to visits with a GI provider (gastroenterologist, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant) or external care services may be HSA or FSA eligible. We recommend checking with your FSA/HSA plan administrator to see if Oshi Health is a covered service under your plan. We are happy to provide you with an itemized receipt at your request, if you would like to submit for reimbursement through your FSA/HSA.